Wednesday 18 January 2012

I've calmed down a bit now....

Yep, I was feeling really quite crap after Christmas and New Year :-(



But I've calmed down a bit now. Lost some weight, been away for a girly weekend, and BF and I have been drinking MUCH less. What's more he is making noises about giving up smoking, which is something which lurks in the back of my mind constantly (not to mention the smell lurking around the house in a very real and not virtual manner....)

I'm gradually shedding the responsibilities of a post from which I recently stepped down, which has also made a MASSIVE difference (see here!):



At some point I will post about the friend who I think doesn't like me anymore, and how I am actually starting not to care.



After months (probably years) of feeling low and thinking that I am unlovable, I returned home to a (relatively) tidy house which BF had kept up while looking after 2 sons and a dog. Eldest son flung himself at me for rare cuddles and youngest son stared in wonder at my face for a while during the first cuddle. So I'm not so worried about point number 4 now either :-)

No comments: